Tens of thousands of Afghans flee from Afghanistan to the U.S. for promised better life.
• Tens of thousands of Afghans flee from Afghanistan to the U.S. for promised better life.
• At the time, the U.S. officials claimed they would not leave their Afghan allies.
• But helpless Afghans, who left their home, only found homelessness and poverty.
• Many hope to settle in areas where Afghans previously established.
• Nevertheless, these communities also are among the country’s priciest housing.
• The U.S. government has done nothing yet to settle and help the refugees.
• There are only NGOs and churches that are helping the Afghans to find jobs and homes.
• Any U.S. ally anywhere in the world would not count on American officials’ word anymore.